Engineer / Foreman
Entered: 07 Dec 2019
We are currently seeking an experience Engineer/Foreman for join a busy main contractor on a new residential development in Dublin 15.
Engineer/Foreman Duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure
- Capable of Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Residential experience is desired
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Team management experience is essential.
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation. O'Neill & Brennan treat all our applicants with complete confidentiality and do not distribute your CV without your consent.