Entered: 11 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Façade Foreman (Bricklaying) on behalf of our client. Our client is an established building contractor who specialise in building, commercial & mixed development projects across Ireland. The Façade Foreman will join their team on a residential project Based in Dublin 15. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3+ years in a similar role.
Façade Foreman Duties will include:
- Manage & oversee the bricklaying sub-contractors
- Responsible for building & repairing walls in accordance to construction plans
- Ability to read & interpret drawings
- Capable of Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Façade Foreman Requirements:
- Must have relevant bricklaying / foreman experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience
- Team management experience is essential.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.