Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Our client is looking for a Finishing Foreman to join their team on a residential project based in Dublin City.
As a Finishing Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Manage works from conservation works to fit out of project
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Great attention to detail
Finishing Foreman Requirements include:
- 2+ years’ experience as a finishing foreman
- Site supervision experience with a trades background
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.