Finishing Foreman - Clare
Entered: 10 Aug 2020
Finishing Foreman – Clare
Our client is looking for an experienced Finishing foreman for a Residential project based in Co. Clare. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of construction practices and be able support workers when required.
- Supervision of the construction on site.
- Oversee all the finishing aspect of the project.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Implement all H&S policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials.
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Site supervision experience with a trades background.
- Strong Residential Background.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Precision, attention to detail and a logical nature are key.
- Salary: €55k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
Please send your CV to Lorcan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4296726 or 0879200905 for a confidential conversation.