Entered: 20 Jan 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman for our Client. Our Client is an international client with various ongoing projects across Ireland. They are looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman to join their team on a Housing project based in Co. Clare. The Successful candidate must have minimum 5 years’ experience in a finishing role, ideally working on Residential or Housing projects.
Finishing Foreman Responsibilities include:
- Supervision of the construction on site.
- Oversee all the finishing aspect of the project.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Implement all H&S policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials.
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
Finishing Foreman Requirements:
- Third level construction qualification
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the construction industry
- Strong Residential or Housing Background.
- Experience using software applications such as BIM360 & AutoCAD
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Precision, attention to detail and a logical nature are key.
If you are an experience Finishing Foreman interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.