Entered: 28 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman on behalf of our Client, a very well-known and respected, and with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
This is a Cork based role.
Finishing Foreman responsibilities:
- Attending weekly Management Team meetings
- Maintaining the Site Diary
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Managing Labourers and Sub-contractors.
Finishing Foreman requirements:
- Ideally a Carpentry background
- Previous experience (min 5+years) in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor
- Experience working on residential / commercial projects.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good eye for details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan at 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.