Entered: 09 Apr 2020
A leading Irish Main Contractor is currently seeking experienced and driven Finishing Foreman who has a proven track record of delivering internal fit out packages on apartment/commercial developments.
As the Finishing Foreman on site you will directly report into the Site & Project Manager on site and work collaboratively with them to drive standards. You will be responsible for managing the fit out of the project from start through to handover and will ensure that a consistently high standard of work is completed on time.
- Manage the fit out of the project from 1st fix through to completion
- Manage the day-to-day internal finishes on site
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
- Agree sub-contractors long term and short term programme and monitor performance
- Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 - 4 years’ experience as a Finishing Foreman/Site Manager
- Apartment fit out experience desirable
- Main contractor experience desirable
- Good knowledge of modern construction techniques with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to manage subcontractors to ensure the project is finished on time and within budget
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Salary: €55,000.00 to €65,000.00 /year
- Company Vehicle / Travel Allowance
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Finishing Foreman to take the next step in their career with a leading and progressive contractor who have numerous large projects in Dublin and the surrounding areas.
To apply for this role please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lorcan on 014296792 or 0879200905 for a confidential conversation.