Entered: 16 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Finishing foreman for our client. The successful candidate requires a third level degree in Engineering or Construction & minimum of 5 years’ experience as a finishing foreman ideally with a main contractor. The Finishing foreman will join their team on a large project based in Kildare.
Finishing Foreman’s responsibilities include:
- Oversee the finishing aspect of the project
- Responsible for the day to day running of the site
- Manage & coordinate subcontractors & site team
- Ensure the project is delivered on time, within budget & to the highest of standards
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are implemented at all times
Finishing Foreman’s Requirements:
- Third level education in construction/engineering or a trades background
- Must have min. of 5 years’ experience in construction industry as a Finishing Foreman
- Be able to give instruction and clear communication to site teams and individuals, strong interpersonal skills
- Must have strong IT Skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD) and strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of construction legislation and procedures
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.