Entered: 29 Mar 2020
Thinking of a new opportunity!
Our client are a top 5 major main contractor specialises in all aspects of construction including commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, industrial and fit out projects.
They are particularly strong in their ability to maintain good staff and by offering genuine career advancement potential and professional development options.
Finishing foreman on a large multi - storey mainly residential project in a South Dublin suburb.
• Monitors safety and quality of trades and subcontractors.
• Collect weekly inspection sheets from the sub-contractors
• Works closely with the Engineering Team and reviews all drawings and details on an ongoing basis
• Manage plant and material requirements in good time to suit the programme
• Responsible for carrying out spot dimensional checking of works, bringing any discrepancies to the Site Manager.
• Capable of stopping works that are not being carried out safely or to the correct standard – issuing NCR’s for works that we are not compliant and raises any site concerns to the Site Manager
• Inspects sub-contractors works and signs it off when it is to an acceptable standard
• Assists with the preparation of progress report
• Advises the Assistant Site Manager / Senior Foremen / Foremen Mentors junior staff through leading by example
• Knowledge of sub-contractors Risk Assessments and Method Statements and monitors that the works are carried out in accordance with them
Trade background preferred.
10 yrs experience in Construction
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.