Entered: 15 July 2020
You will need to have worked with Tier 1 & 2 contractors in Ireland and the UK and not have moved around too much jumping from contractor to contractor every year to be considered for this vacancy.
- Deliver project as per the programme
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes. Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Liaising with Project Manager / Site Engineer
- Attending site meetings as required
- Maintaining site diary
- Assisting with control of plant & equipment on site
- Relevant professional qualification
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role on commercial projects
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV below or alternatively contact Bobby on 087 916 01 69.