Entered: 19 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for Finishing Foreman for our Client a Tier 1 main contractor who have various ongoing projects across Ireland. The Finishing Foreman will be joining their team on a residential project in Dublin.
As a Finishing Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Great attention to detail
Finishing Foreman Requirements include:
- 5+ years’ experience as finishing foreman on a commercial / residential project
- Site supervision experience with a trades background (i.e. carpentry)
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.