Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Finishing Foreman - Dublin 2
Our client who are a privately owned company are seeking an experienced Finishing Foreman to join their team. This company are established over 70 years and are recognised today as one of Irelands leading building contractors with a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including commercial, pharmaceutical, data centres, industrial, residential and education.
In this position, you will be based on a mixed-use development, comprising of 540,000 sq. ft modern Grade A office Space over 10 floors. Awarding bodies have recognised the company's continued excellence and achievements having won major awards from best managed company to consistent high achiever.
- Trade Background or Construction related Degree
- Minimum of 5-7 years Finishing Foreman experience with a Main Contractor
- Previous Experience on Commercial Fitout projects is essential
- Manage the day-to-day internal finishes on site.
- Manage the workflow of subcontractors ensuring they comply with the programme of works on site.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Competitive Salary
- Car allowance or fully expensed company vehicle
- Pension Scheme (7% Company contribution)
- Life Cover
- Professional Subscriptions cover
- Further Education
- Income Protection/Sickness Benefit
- Employee wellness - Work/life balance
Our client acknowledges their success is based on the quality of their staff and how they look after them. The company have a culture of personal development and promotion, offering comprehensive training and development for all staff and always aim to internally promote and develop their staff.
For further information -
Please apply with your CV in confidence.
Call Elaine on 086 371 0250 or email email@example.com