Entered: 08 Dec 2019
Our client is currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman to join their team on a residential project in Dublin City Centre.
As a Finishing Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Great attention to detail
Finishing Foreman Requirements include:
- Site supervision experience with a trades background
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.