Entered: 07 Dec 2019
Our Client is recruiting for a Finishing Foreman to join their team on a contract basis on a mixed development project in Dublin 6.
Finishing Foreman responsibilities will include:
- Manage & supervise the internal finishes of the project
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Great attention to detail
Finishing Foreman Requirements include:
- 2+ years’ experience as a finishing foreman
- Site supervision experience with a trades background
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.