Finishing Foreman - Dublin 1
Entered: 12 Dec 2019
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client who is a leading main contractor to recruit a Foreman for a large Mixed Use Development in Dublin City valued over €120 million. The ideal candidate must have 6 years’ plus experience working with medium or large main contractors working on high detailed project working.
• Overall management on site, reporting to the Project Manager
• Attend all onsite meetings
• Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site
• Aid the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
• Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner
• Achieve the desired quality finish
• Guarantee delivery of project to the client is achieved in a appropriate and sufficient manner
• Extensive previous knowledge on commercial and residential projects
• Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to motivate and manage personnel
• Ability to present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
• Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience working directly for a medium-large main contractor as a finishing foreman on commercial or residential projects
• Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or email your CV to Kevin@aaeuro.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.