Entered: 08 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Finishing (Snagging) Foreman on behalf of Our Client, a well-established company, with a diverse project portfolio of small – medium sized building projects including residential, hospitality, industrial and commercial builds.
The Finishing (Snagging) Foreman will join their team on a project based in Galway. The successful candidate must have minimum of 5 years’ experience as Finishing Foreman on commercial/residential projects.
Finishing Foreman Duties Include:
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
Finishing Foreman Requirements:
- Ideally a Carpentry background
- Previous experience in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.