Entered: 22 May 2022
Our client, a well-established construction company is recruiting for a Finishing Foreman to join their team on a contract basis to work on a residential development project based in South Kildare.
Finishing Foreman Duties Include:
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
Finishing Foreman Requirements:
- Ideally a Carpentry background
- Previous experience in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.