Entered: 07 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Finishing Foreman for our client, a leading tier 1 main contractor with various ongoing projects.
The Finishing Foreman will join their team on a project based in Dublin (North side).
Finishing Foreman Duties Include:
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
Finishing Foreman Requirements:
- Ideally a Carpentry background
- Previous experience (Min. 5+ years) in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.