Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 05 June 2023
Finishing Foreman - Dublin 9
Permanent position on a Residential project
What's on offer:
- Attractive & competitive salary
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Excellent work/life balance
- Workplace wellbeing events
- Continuous professional development (CPD) programme and funding
Join one of the top building contractors operating in Ireland as a Finishing Foreman in Dublin 9. With over 65 years in the construction business, this organisation has cemented its reputation for delivering high quality construction projects across sectors including Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare, Leisure, Hotels and Education.
You will be based on a large-scale Residential development in Dublin 9 and this is a permanent position which will be ongoing over the next number of years.
- Subcontractor management ensuring compliance with the programme of works on site
- Managing the day-to-day internal finishes on site through to completion
- Reinforcing Health & Safety compliance, striving for an accident-free site
- Ensuring the delivery of high-specification finishes
- 5 years+ experience within a Finishing Foreman role
- Significant experience with Residential developments
A Carpentry trade qualification would be advantageous.
For further information:
Please apply with your CV in confidence, call Elaine on 086 371 0250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org