Finishing Foreman - outer Dublin Kildare
Entered: 01 Dec 2022
Our client is a very well established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects. They are heavily involved in the construction of data Centers and require a civils foreman to add to their project team.
No previous experience on Data Centers is required for the right candidate with the right attitude.
Finishing foreman on large datacentre in Kildare/Outer Dublin
• Monitors safety and quality of trades and subcontractors.
• Collect weekly inspection sheets from the sub-contractors
• Works closely with the Engineering Team and reviews all drawings and details on an ongoing basis
• Manage plant and material requirements in good time to suit the programme
• Responsible for carrying out spot dimensional checking of works, bringing any discrepancies to the Site Manager.
• Capable of stopping works that are not being carried out safely or to the correct standard
• Inspects sub-contractors works and signs it off when it is to an acceptable standard
• Assists with the preparation of progress report
• Knowledge of sub-contractors Risk Assessments and Method Statements and monitors that the works are carried out in accordance with them
Trade background preferred.
10 yrs experience in Construction
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484/014586006
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.