Entered: 09 Apr 2020
A leading Irish Main Contractor is currently seeking experienced and driven Finishing Foreman who has a proven track record of delivering internal fit out packages on apartment/commercial developments.
As the Finishing Foreman on site you will directly report into the Site & Project Manager on site and work collaboratively with them to drive standards. You will be responsible for managing the fit out of the project from start through to handover and will ensure that a consistently high standard of work is completed on time. This role will be based in Dublin West.
Finishing Foreman Duties Include:
- Manage the fit out of the project from 1st fix through to completion
- Manage the day to day internal finishes on site
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production target
- Manage the work flow of subcontractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
- Agree subcontractors long term and short term programme and monitor performance
- Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times
Finishing Foreman requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Finishing Foreman and/or Site Manager
- Main contractor experience desirable
- Good knowledge of modern construction techniques with a strong eye for detail
- Ability to manage subcontractors to ensure the project is finished on time and within budget
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven Finishing Foreman to take the next step in their career with a leading and progressive contractor who have numerous large projects in Dublin and the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.