Entered: 30 Oct 2020
- Managing a programme of finishing works from 2nd to 3rd fix up to client snagging ensuring all tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Managing of sub-contractors and co-ordination of their works in conjunction with the site team to completion in the most efficient sequence.
- Typically, the candidate would have a keen eye for a high quality finished product and a knowledge of construction safety.
- The candidate will be working as part of a team reporting to the Site Manager, Site Foreman, Project Manager and Directors.
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word.
- Good communication skills are essential, both written and verbal.
- The ability to be dynamic and think for themselves whilst maintaining communication with other team members.
- The ability to think ahead and plan ahead, broken down into blocks of days/weeks and months.
- Attention to detail without losing the ability to see the bigger picture.
- The Ability to be able to take full responsibility for completing their own work.
- The candidate must be enthusiastic, confident, outgoing with the desire to learn on the job.