Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Foreman - Dublin 8
We are currently sourcing an experienced Foreman on behalf of our client who are the largest multinational Construction company in Ireland. This company have extensive expertise in the delivery of many of Ireland's flagship building projects.
This is a permanent position based on a large-scale Medical Facility development which will run until 2024. This company are also a leader in Digital Construction and the successful candidate will have access to further education along with ongoing Training and Development opportunities.
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Employer Pension Contribution
- Healthcare Program
- Further Education
- Ongoing Learning and Development opportunities
Role responsibilities include
- Daily and Weekly Programmes and Programme Detail
- Attendance at Management Team Meetings
- Maintaining Site Diary
- Day-to-Day Site Management
- Production Targets and Quality Standards
- Managing Sub-contractors
- Equipment Control
- Motivating Labourers and Sub-contractors
- Professional qualification
- Knowledge of latest Building regulations and standards
- Previous experience employed with a Main contractor on Medium to large scale projects
- 3+ years of Construction Site Foreman experience
For further information -
Please apply with your CV in confidence.