Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Foreman (Civils) on behalf of our Client, a main contractor who specialise in various areas such as Commercial, Residential and Civil projects across Ireland, UK and Europe.
The Foreman (Civils) will join the team on a project based in Scotland, Edinburgh. The successful candidate must have relevant degree and a minimum of 3+ years’ experience as a Foreman on civil projects.
Foreman (Civils) Duties will include:
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner
- Capable of reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Foreman (Civils) Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience on civil sites (roads, bridges etc.) is essential
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Must be proficient in IT
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.