Entered: 16 May 2021
O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Foreman, for our client. The Foreman will join their team on a live pharmaceutical production plant based in Galway.
The successful candidate must have experience working on pharmaceutical sites & clean room experience.
Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of the production site
- Management of the clean room
- Keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management
- Maintain the site diary
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained
- 3+ years’ foreman experience
- Experience working on pharmaceutical sites
- Clean room experience
- Management / supervising experience
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan Friel on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.