Foreman – Dublin City Centre
Entered: 09 Apr 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest building contractors to recruit on Site Foreman to manage one of the largest building projects undertaken in Dublin City over the past number of years. This role presents the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most highly regarded building contractors at senior level.
- Overall management on site, reporting to Contracts Manager.
- Attend all onsite meetings.
- Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site.
- Aid the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner.
- Achieve the desired quality finish.
- Guarantee delivery of project to the client is achieved in an appropriate and sufficient manner.
- Extensive previous knowledge on Commercial and Industrial projects.
- Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and manage personnel.
- Ability to present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience work at Foreman level on large scale projects
- Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
Contact Kevin Hallissey 085-8666089 or forward your CV to Kevin@aaeuro.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.