Foreman / Site Supervisor
Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Foreman / Site Manager on behalf of our client, an established insulation company.
The Foreman / Site Manager will oversee a project based in Dublin. The successful candidate will require a trade’s background, experience working on fit out projects or refurbishment projects & have 3 years’ Site Management experience.
Foreman / Site Manager’s Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with taking the project from commencement to completion across all elements of site works
- Manage the day to day running of the site
- Plan the daily tasks of the site including labour, ordering materials & reaching targets
- Ensure the team adhere to the health & safety measurements at all times
- Maintain the site records & documentation
- Attend site meetings & management meetings
The Successful Foreman / Site Manager will require:
- Trades Qualified
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with a main contractor
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
- Team builder
If you interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.