Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Foreman for our client, a leading tier 1 main contractor with various ongoing projects.
The Foreman will join their team on a project based in South Dublin. This is an immediate start and the Foreman will have a solid experience dealing with snag lists and finishes on different developments.
Foreman responsibilities will include:
- Assist others when required, as directed by management
- Looking after the snag list and finishes on the commercial project.
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Implement all Health and Safety policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve any emerging issues
- Prepare and present progress reports
- 3+ years working on Commercial / residential projects is required
- Must have experience in Supervising & management on a site
- Must have knowledge of the latest building regulations & certification standards
- The ability to manage paperwork efficiently / snag list etc.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.