Foreman - South Dublin
Entered: 21 Oct 2021
Our client, one of ireland's largest constrction companies is looking for a Foreman to join their team in on a project based in South Dublin.
Must have Utilities Experience!
As a Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Manage all logistics on site
- Implement all Health and Safety policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
Foreman Requirements include:
- Site supervision experience with a trades background
- Must have utilities experience
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.