Entered: 05 Apr 2020
Our client is one of Irelands best known and most reputable Building & Civil Engineering contractors.
They are now looking for a Site Foreman for large mixed-use (Commercial/Residential) developments in Dublin.
• Overall management on site, reporting to Contracts Manager.
• Attend all onsite meetings.
• Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site.
• Aid the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
• Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner.
• Achieve the desired quality finish.
• Guarantee delivery of project to the client is achieved in an appropriate and sufficient manner.
• previous knowledge on Commercial and Industrial projects.
• Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience work at Foreman level on large scale projects
• Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
To register your interest send CV to John.email@example.com or call 01 632 1200 for more info.