Foreman With RC Experience
Entered: 08 Dec 2019
Our client is recruiting for a Foreman with Reinforced Concrete Frame Experience (RC) to join their team in on a project in Dublin West.
Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Manage all logistics on site
- Implement all Health and Safety policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
Foreman Requirements include:
- Site supervision experience with a trades background
- Must have experience working on RC frame works for residential builds
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.