Entered: 27 Oct 2020
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar role aswell as a strong understanding of the precast industry.
- Supervision of precast operations including manufacture of hollowcore flooring, stairs, masonry blocks and agricultural products such as cattle slats, cubicle beds and beams.
- Liase with management about production and orders.
- Ensure all safety standards are implemented and all safety documentation is recorded.
- Ensure that products are maufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise on site.
- Plan work and operations as efficiently as possible to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Oversee quality control aswel as health and safety procedures on site.
- Ensure that all operatives operating on site have been fully inductucted, training records are up to date and that all employees follow site rules.
If you believe you are suitable for this role please forward your C.V to email@example.com