General Foreman (Dublin 13) - EUR70,000
Entered: 26 Nov 2020
General Foreman (Dublin 13) – €70,000
- Permanent Position
- Apartment Development
Our client, a leading Residential Developer in Ireland with over 60 years’ experience are seeking a General Foreman to join the company. The project is a Large scale Apartment development based in Dublin 13. This company have been building for generations and have a focused approach on quality, innovation and sustainability. While this company is involved primarily in the Residential sector, they also complete Commercial sector developments.
- Degree Qualified or Trade Background (Essential)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior management role
- Previous experience completing Large-scale High-density projects
- Must be a Good all rounder experienced from RC Structures, Fit-out etc.
- A proven track record in successfully delivering Medium to Large scale projects
- Sound knowledge of latest building regulations, legislation and Health and Safety.
- Up to €70,000 salary plus benefits
- This company operates a modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully but in balance with your personal life.
How to apply:
- Call Elaine on 086 371 0250
- Email email@example.com
- Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.