General Foreman - Dublin 2
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
General Foreman – Dublin 2
Salary of €60,000 - €65,000 DOE plus benefits
- Company vehicle + fuel card
- Health insurance
- Life cover
- Phone + laptop
A leading main contractor within the Irish construction industry are seeking a General Foreman to join their team on a permanent basis. The position is based on a Large-scale commercial project valued at €250 million, comprising Office, Retail and Residential space.
The company have honed their skills and experience over 6 decades within the industry. They deliver projects across Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Hotel, Residential, Sport, Education, and the Healthcare Sectors.
- Assist with taking the project from commencement to completion across all elements of site works
- The ability to provide clear leadership and direction to those under your control, while maintaining a professional manner
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Being up to date with all current building regulations
- Ensuring the delivery of high-specification finishes
- At least 5 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK
- A trade or degree qualified background
- Foreman experience on large residential or commercial projects is desired
How to apply:
Call Elaine on 086 371 0250
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.