Lower Ballymount Road, Dublin 2
Entered: 05 June 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting a General Foreman on behalf of our Client, a well-established multinational construction company.
This role is based in Cavan.
General Foreman Duties Include:
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors.
General Foreman Requirements:
- Ideally a Carpentry background
- Excellent knowledge on building modular homes.
- Previous experience (min 5+years) in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good eye for details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead a team.
- Eligible to work in Ireland/EU
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.