Entered: 09 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a General Foreman on behalf of Our Client, a well-established contractor based in Dublin.
The General Foreman will join their team on residential development project based in North Cork area.
General Foreman duties:
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks
- Managing employee and projects schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and keep budget in check
- Resolve any emerging issues
- Supervise, train, and give feedback to workers
- Prepare and present progress
General Foreman requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as construction management
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Good time management and ability to multi-task
- Qualified carpenter
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.