Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a General Foreman on behalf of our Client, a very well-known and respected, and with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate will join their team on a project based in Cork.
As a General Foreman, your main responsibility will be to manage and coordinate the above project. The successful candidate will have a solid experience in construction/ residential projects, outstanding leadership experience and ability to make decisions in complex situations. Immediate start for the right Candidate.
General Foreman duties:
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks
- Managing employee and projects schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and keep budget in check
- Resolve any emerging issues
- Supervise, train, and give feedback to workers
- Prepare and present progress
General Foreman requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as construction management
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Good time management and ability to multi-task
- Qualified carpenter
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 2608337.