Entered: 21 Oct 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for General Foreman for our Client. Our Client is a Tier 1 main contractor who have various ongoing projects across Ireland. The General Foreman will be joining their team on a large project based in Dublin.
General Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of the construction site
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management
- Maintain the site diary
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained
The Successful General Foreman will require:
- 3+ years’ experience is required
- Experience working with a Main contractor is desired
- Management / supervising experience is required
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
If you are a General Foreman, interested in this role. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.