Entered: 09 Apr 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are recruiting a General Foreman to join our client in Galway. The company are working on an Industrial project in Galway and are keen to hire a General Foreman to oversee those on site, making sure work is being completed on schedule.
The successful General Foreman will be hired on a contract basis to begin with and made permanent after passing a review.
As a General Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Manage all logistics on site
- Implement all Health and Safety policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
General Foreman Requirements include:
- Site supervision experience with a trade’s background,
- Must have experience working on Industrial projects,
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings,
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards,
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.