Entered: 29 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced General Foreman on behalf of our Client. The company is providing a full range of Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering and Facilities Management services across all sectors.
This is a Kildare based, permanent role.
General Foreman responsibilities:
- Supervision of the construction site
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management.
- Maintain the site diary.
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
General Foreman will require:
- 5+ years’ experience working on commercial / residential projects.
- Experience working with a Main contractor is desired.
- Management / supervising experience is required.
- Experience on commercial refurb projects is required.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.