General Foreman North County Dublin
Entered: 31 Mar 2020
Negotiable dependant on experience
Permanent role with full benefits package
Please Send CV details to email@example.com or call 087 2790360
All applications will be treated in confidence and your cv details will not be sent to our client until this role is discussed and you are happy to proceed.
Our client an established developer/contractor with numerous residential projects in the Dublin region are in the market for a General Foreman on a large residential housing project North County Dublin.
• Day to day management of all sub-contractors and site teams and labour activities
• Day to Day management of materials on site
• Hire on Hire off plant
• Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with specification and programme
• Maintaining high quality and safety at all times
• Attending site meetings and team talks.
• Ensuring all site documentation is gather and imputed on to company’s online management system
• Conduct day-to-day site walks to ensure tasks are being implemented
• Ensuring all works carried out are in line with company health and safety policies and procedures.
• Minimum 15 years in Construction and at least 5 as General Foreman
• Trade Qualified
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good Computer Skills and ability to use reporting systems
• Market Salary 55-60k
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV in confidence through this website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Gerry on 087 2790360
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees as well as candidates within the domestic market.