Entered: 05 June 2020
General Foreman – Dublin City
Our client is looking for an experienced foreman for a Residential project based in South Dublin. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of construction practices and be able support workers when required.
- Supervision of the construction on site.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site.
- Implement all H&S policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials.
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Ability to motivate Labourer’s and sub-contractors and provide clear leadership and direction to the site team.
- Site supervision experience with a trades background.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Precision, attention to detail and a logical nature are key.
- Good Residential site experience essential.
- Salary: €55k-€65k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
Please send your CV to Lorcan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4296726 or 0879200905 for a confidential conversation.