Entered: 28 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a General Foreman on behalf of our Client, a very well-known and respected, and with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
This is a South-West Dublin based job.
General Foreman duties:
- Plan, implement and manage construction tasks
- Managing employee and projects schedules
- Manage and monitor members attendance and work
- Adhere to relevant safety regulations
- Manage and guide the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and keep budget in check
- Resolve any emerging issues
- Supervise, train, and give feedback to workers
- Prepare and present progress
General Foreman requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as construction management
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
- Good time management and ability to multi-task
- Trade qualified
- Experience working on industrial projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.