Entered: 07 Dec 2019
Our client is looking for a Foreman with groundworks experience to join their team on a project based in Dublin West.
As a Foreman your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Presenting site inductions for new starters
- Assist others when required, as directed by management
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Implement all Health and Safety policies on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
The required Foreman will have:
- 2+ Years working on civils/residential projects is required
- Must have experience working on external groundworks, this is essential
- Must have experience in Supervising & management on a site
- Must have knowledge of the latest building regulations & certification standards
- The ability to manage paperwork efficiently
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.