Residential Foreman – Mallow, Cork
Entered: 03 June 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by our client to recruit for an experienced Building Foreman to cover a project in Mallow, Cork. Our client, a well-established developer is seeking to appoint a Building Foreman with strong Residential experience to join their team permanently.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of on-site personnel
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Proven experience as a construction foreman, ideally with residential experience – Min 5 years
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and health & safety guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving skills & abilities
For further information on this role please, contact Ciarán Sheehan on 085 8621731 or email CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.