Entered: 23 Oct 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for Section Foreman for our Client., a Tier 1 main contractor who have various ongoing projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate will have a trade’s qualification, experience working on large scale commercial or residential projects, ideally with RC frame and/or Façade fit out experience & have the ability to manage multi- disciplinary teams of operatives.
The Section Foreman will be joining their team on a large project based in Dublin.
Section Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting to the senior site managers
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Support the project team
- Oversee multi- disciplinary teams of operatives
- Ensure health & safety is adhered to at all times on site
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Maintain records of extra works & variations
- Ability to check & adhere to drawings & specs
- Report any errors or omissions to the project manager
- Liaise with site management & client as required
The Successful Section Foreman will require:
- Trade Qualification
- Main contractor experience desired (Tier 1 or Tier 2)
- Large scale Commercial / Residential project experience
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Must be proficient in logistics
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.