Entered: 19 Feb 2020
- Complete all associated external works in accordance with the program
- Provide Technical support to the Project Team
- Co-ordination of the supply chain procurement process
- Assist with build ability issues and value engineering related to the external envelope.
- Maintain a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality Assurance
- Deliver projects on time and within budget
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractors’ performance
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of such work and variation
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required
- Relevant professional qualification
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role on construction/civils projects
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.