Entered: 11 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Foreman on behalf of our Client. Our Client is a leading contractor with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a foreman, ideally with a main contractor & have experience working on roofing.
The successful candidate will join their team on a project based in Cork City for 3-4 months approximately.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction site
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management
- Maintain the site diary
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained
The Successful Foreman will require:
- 2+ years’ foreman experience is required
- Experience working with a Main contractor is an advantage
- Management / supervising experience
- Experience working on roofing projects
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 902 2067.