Entered: 14 Aug 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Foreman for our client. Our Client is a Tier 2 main contractor who have various ongoing projects across a number of different sectors. The Site Foreman must have experience working on apartment projects. This is a contract role based in Dublin City Centre.
Site Foreman Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of the construction site
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports
- Assist others as required, as directed by management
- Maintain the site diary
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained
The Successful Site Foreman will require:
- 3+ years’ experience is required
- Must have experience working on apartment projects, mass concrete works & precast structures
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.