Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Foreman on behalf of Our Client, a well-established company, with a diverse project portfolio of small – medium sized building projects including residential, hospitality, industrial and commercial builds.
The successful Site Foreman will join their team on a project based in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate must have minimum of 5 years’ experience as Site Foreman on commercial/residential and maintenance projects.
Site Foreman Responsibilities include:
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for clients Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site
- Maintain a constant drive to achieve production outputs in order to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Manage the workflow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site
- Assisting with the control of equipment on site
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
Site Foreman Requirements include:
- Professional qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the role of Site Foreman
- Strong time management skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.